Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fourth and Final

There is no point to this post: I just like to do things in fours (a nicer number than three I find), so it is my fourth and final post of the day. That must be some kind of record.

Maybe I won't let so much time past between posts from now on.

And now it is time to go make my rolls for dinner. We are having a good ole-fashioned dinner of roast, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, peas, and salad. Oh, I need to think of a dessert.

2 comments:

Joe and Joanne said...

I love all these posts!

Paige ~ I love your Easter clothes, and it looks like you had a lot of fun playing in the snow!

Katie ~ What a surprise to see you on crutches. I'll need the whole story behind that one, so will email soon. I hope you get better fast!

Ryan ~ Nice haircut & nice tie!

Tyler ~ You're cute as ever, and your cheeks are fortunate I'm not in town because they'd be pinched non-stop!

Jeanne & Paul ~ Ummm...I'd love more sightings of you two. hint, hint. :)

Love to you all!

marci said...

i want a roast and real potatoes... oh man. we've had mashed potatoes twice here, and both times they were made from... A BOX. highly disappointing.