Tyler's birthday was 5 weeks ago and this post is way past due. Tyler had a great day and loved all his presents, the friends who came to celebrate with us, the Blue's Clue's decorations, and most of all--rainbow chip cupcakes. Here are a few glimpses of that day.

Here's the birthday boy, taking a big breath to blow out that candle. . . .

And he did it!
Fun things to know about two-year old Tyler:
He likes to tell knock, knock jokes
He loves to wrestle
He loves his blankie and his ba-ba (pacifier)
He's super cute, even when his face is rashy
He wears his rubber rain boots every day
He's up for any and all mischief
We love you Tyler!
2 comments:
What a simply ADORABLE boy! I'm so glad I can call him Mine! Grandma K
Oh my goodness! These pictures alone make me so excited to come home in less than a month. I want to see this cute boy, and hear his knock-knock jokes!
Post a Comment