Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunset at Cannon Beach

7 comments:

grandkrumps said...

Wonderful picture. But I missed seeing Paul! Was he always BEHIND the camera? Brad immediately recognized Cannon Beach as the location for the end scenes of The Goonies (movie). Can anyone validate this bit of trivia? Much love to you all. GPG (as Teagan has nicknamed me!)

Traci said...

What cute kids!! I'm amazed at how much taller Katie is than Paige (but I can relate better to Paige;)!!) And I know I forget how fast time goes, but little Tyler looks so grown up! Thanks for showing off your darling blondies!

marci said...

I love the pictures! Was there a picture of just the 6 of you? or one of just the 4 of your kids? The kids have changed just a little since their school pictures from last year, which are the pictures I have here at school.

Valerie said...

I can't believe how much the kids are growing up! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Good luck with the start of school in the coming weeks.

Maren said...

Wow! fabulous. I love the ones in front of the rocks- especially the last one. :) So darling.

KrumperKids said...

Mom, I can confirm that Cannon Beach (and vicinity) was the location of Goonies. :)

There will be more pictures - ones where I even make an appearance. We'll try and get them up in the next couple of days.

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh I LOVE these pictures! So beautiful! Cannon Beach is like Heaven on Earth. Looks like it was a lot of fun!
It was so wonderful to see you again, thanks again for the lovely dinner and keep me posted with what happens with you house!
Love to you!