I'm not sure why it takes me so long to get around to these kind of things. But here, finally, are some of my favorites from that fabulous vacation at Cannon Beach.
I love the new pictures. Great to see those Tueller girls who are so wonderful! But the problem with a slide show format is that even if I pause the show, I cannot save an individual picture! Blast! Love you all.
Ah - I love these pictures Jeanne! Looks like it was great weather there too, which is amazing for the Oregon Ocean! Hope you found a lot of shells and Sand Dollars! Love you all!
5 comments:
I love the new pictures. Great to see those Tueller girls who are so wonderful! But the problem with a slide show format is that even if I pause the show, I cannot save an individual picture! Blast! Love you all.
I LOVE the pictures! Such cute kids!
I LOVE the pictures! Such cute kids!
Ah - I love these pictures Jeanne! Looks like it was great weather there too, which is amazing for the Oregon Ocean! Hope you found a lot of shells and Sand Dollars!
Love you all!
Ryan looks like he's posing for a magazine shot in one of these pictures!
Post a Comment