Thursday, February 21, 2008

One of Those Days

They don't come often enough--those days that we are all together, out having fun, doing whatever we want. This past Monday was a near-perfect day at Whidbey Island. Here are a few thousand words (although they are in reverse-chronological order because I just can't figure out how to upload pictures on Blogger--they never go where I think they are going to):


This was the end of the day and the best shot we could get of the kids; I don't think Tyler looked directly at Paul even once during this photo shoot.
A rare glimpse of me.

Paige and Katie were happy to pose for the camera.

They made this sign for kids like Tyler--too bad he can't read. But isn't that a view-halloo?

Paige and Katie thought it was hilarious to do bunny ears on Paul, but. . .
then he got wise to it and took 'em down.


Paige getting the kite ready for launch.
I just love this picture of Katie & Tyler.

In front of the Fort Casey Lighthouse.

6 comments:

KrumperKids said...

A call for help in bloggerworld--why can I click on some of my pictures and they open in a new window in a larger format and others don't do that? Anyone?

Grandma Jan said...

I have no idea about anything to do with blogging so can't help with your question above. But I was delighted to see and enjoy these beautiful family pictures. Thanks!

marci said...

I don't know why your pictures do that.... but thanks for the new pics! Soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Those were so fun. Don't cut Ryan's hair. It is adorable like that.

Joe and Joanne said...

I love this post, and the pictures are so much fun! Time to save them and put them as my screensaver!
As far as you picture questions are concerned, I have an answer to the one on your blog post, but not the one on your comments.
(1) The pictures will load from the top down. In other words, whichever picture you want at the BOTTOM of your post, you have to attache FIRST. It's annoying...not very user-friendly. I usually end up labelling my pictures, 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. on my desktop, 1 being the picture I want located at the bottom of my post and then attach them as so. Another option is to left-click and drag them where you want them once you're done downloading.
(2) Can't figure that one out either. In fact, some pictures that I used to be able to enlarge at one time suddenly stopped allowing it. Not sure there's any rhymn or reason -- just a blogger bug.

Traci said...

What a gorgeous day with such darling blondies!! Thanks for letting us see them all again! Whidbey is beautiful! Great to see you in there too, Jeanne -- Shan sightings are rare for us, too!

As for your questions, . . . . uh. . . yep. I'll ask Teagan (my source for all information!)

Love to you all!