5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in Kansas City, working at a daycare--fun!
2. Uhm, can't remember (Paige)
3. Uhm, can't remember (Katie)
4. Uhm, can't remember (Ryan)
5. Sure, I remember, I just can't talk (Tyler)
5 things on my "to-do" list tomorrow
1. laundry
2. soccer practice (Paige)
3. piano lesson (Katie)
4. speech class (Ryan)
5. take a nap--ahh, life is good (Tyler)
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. buy just a slightly bigger house--and no mortgage, so Paul didn't have to work so hard (after tithing and taxes, of course)
2. buy all the Harry Potter merchandise in the world (Paige)
3. buy a really cool digital camera (Katie)
4. be weird (Ryan--that's what he said, folks; I'm just the typist)
5. give it all away--what do I need money for? (Tyler)
5 things I will never wear again (or never have worn--my addition)
1. a bikini--obviously!
2. a silk dress (Paige)
3. Paige's shoes--they're too small (Katie)
4. diapers (Ryan--hurrah!!)
5. bibs--man, those things freak me out! (Tyler)
5 Favorite Toys
1. Do books count?
2. MP3 player (Paige)
3. my camera (Katie)
4. Star Wars figures (Ryan)
5. Thomas the Train and track (Tyler)
I'm supposed to "tag" 5 people, but I don't play that way. If anyone of my limited readership wants to do this, we'd love to read it. By the way, Margaret, this was fun doing tonight while Paul is still at work.
Now it's bathtime for the boys.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love these! I think we'd all "be weird" if we got an extra million dollars somewhere along the line... And I'm definately with Katie on the camera thing...
Love you!
Your kids are just hilarious!! (Especially Tyler...he cracks me up!!) Very creative...Jeanne proves her wit and intelligence yet again. See why I don't blog so much now??
Post a Comment