Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Krumperkids Live

Jeanne captured a couple of classic Krumperkid moments the other day. We thought we would share family dance time, as well as Ryan's halloween song. Sorry for the quality, but it serves its purpose.

Ryan's Halloween Song

Family Dance Time

3 comments:

marci said...

I LOVE Ryan's 5 Little Pumpkins Song. As soon as he started singing, I joined in, hand motions and all. Wow, 2 years in that preschool, it's amazing how many of those songs I remember!

Tyler is growing up so fast! It's only been 2 months since I've seen him, but he is so big!

And the girls... they know how to have a good time with those dance parties. I can't wait to get in on one of those again! It'll be carazy!

Thanks for posting these videos. And yes Paul, they did make me cry! You were way right!

Joe and Joanne said...

Oh my goodness Jeanne, this makes me homesick...
I miss you all so much!
How fun to watch these videos!
I love it!

Valerie said...

Oh how great! Wish my 4 could join in. Last week, we were all jammin' to the High School Musical 2 soundtrack. I LOVE to see these kids get older. They're just so much fun!