Friday, June 15, 2007

These Are a Few. . .*

OK, so I'll respond to Joanne and Valerie's tags, but only because the kids are otherwise occupied (chasing each other with the hose in the backyard) and because it is good to be grateful (which I think enumerating my favorite things will force me to do).

1. Falling asleep in a bed with freshly laundered sheets. Ahh, so nice.

2. Reading a good book.

3. Paul coming home from work. I'm so glad. . . (In my own defense, it is not just because I need a break from the kids, but because everything is more fun and enjoyable with him around.)

4. A clean house. Now granted, this does not happen nearly enough. Hence my tagline is: I can clean my house, I just can't KEEP it clean.

5. PKRT, need I say more?

6. Dessert: brownies, strawberry shortcake, ice cream, root beer freezes, key lime pie, chocolate chip cookies, 7-Up cake; I love it all.

7. A new day. Cliche, I know, but I love knowing that tomorrow is a new day, and it (and I) can be better.

*(For those who don't read Valerie & Joanne's blogs, they tagged me to list my seven favorite things). Does anyone on the Tueller front want to do it?

3 comments:

KrumperKids said...

My mommy mommy!

Valerie said...

I love the linen-scented Lysol, for the same reason...clean sheets are the best! I love your list! Just about all of them are my favorites too.

Joe and Joanne said...

PKRT...no you need say no more. ;) I concure, they are pretty GREAT!
This was fun Jeanne, I love reading your blogs...wordy and non-wordy.
Wasn't the weather in Seattle GREAT that week? Fabulous!

Loves,
Joanne