Paul is turning 35 tomorrow. When I first met him, he was just 18. He was 2 inches shorter than he is now, and quite a few pounds lighter. The years have been good to him and he is even more fun now than during those carefree days of New Student Orientation, Fall 1990, BYU Campus.
How did I know that I was going to be so lucky-blessed? Did I see that he would grow into the hard-working, fun-loving, caring, committed father and husband that he is? I'm pretty proud of my 18-year old self that I picked him out.
For his birthday tomorrow, we'll be going to see Shrek the Third with the kids, going to Paige and Katie's soccer games, and then grilling up some hot dogs and hamburgers. Some men would want expensive dinners, exciting outings and adventures. Maybe another year, but this year, Paul will be celebrating with the 5 people who love him most.
We're still having fun Paul.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a great way to share a Sunday, Jeanne! Thanks for the blog entry and the cute pictures. And happy birthday to Paul from his eldest sister-in-law!
Happy birthday Paul! :)
Pablo....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you!
What a great tribute to a great man. We're glad he had a good birthday!
So how was Shrek the Third? I want multiple views on it (children & adults...) I'm trying to decide if I should see it!
Love ya Dad!
Post a Comment