We weren't really gone, but now Tyler's hair is.
Yesterday morning I went to a visiting teaching breakfast. I came home to find a zip-lock baggie of blonde hair taped to the front door--Paul's warning of what awaited me inside.
I am a little sad about the haircut, since Tyler now looks like such a little BOY, not just a baby. But, his eyes and cute smile just seem to POP out now that his shaggy locks have been shorn.
5 comments:
Oh, my gosh! Growing up so fast! He looks like little Joseph Weiss did when he was that age. Striking resemblance actually. :)
Tyler Blaine! He's so cute, and so grown up with the haircut!
That first haircut is SO hard on Mom, isn't it! I cried cutting Tanner's hair for the first time -- I knew that the curls wouldn't be back. He does look like a big kid - time sure flies!
Haircuts make them grow up overnight! What a cute boy!
My cute Tyler!
Post a Comment