Important upcoming dates in Paige's life:
July 10--leaving to Utah
July 13--Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix comes out
July 21--BOOK # 7!! and coming home. How are we going to work that out?
I tried to get Paige to read some of the books I remember fondly from when I was her age. But honestly, Sara, Mary and Anne are a little boring compared to Hermione, Harry, and Ron. Thanks, J.K. for some great kid-heroes.
5 comments:
Look at you go Paige! You are such a great reader, are you excited to have the Harry Potter book #7? Where are you going in Utah? To visit Grandma and Grandpa T? I sure love and miss you!
Those last two dates are very important to me as well. I love that Paige and I have similar important dates for our summer.
Her first one (leaving for Utah) will be an important one for me in August,oh man alive, I can't wait!
This is one summer that I'm glad I don't have to travel! Too many important dates -- especially those two! There will be three of us fighting over the 7th book -- and since I'll likely be one to lose, Teag & Talm better keep all the secrets until I get to read it too! It would be fun to go to the movie with you! Maybe THIS movie will be the one to make Shan want to read the books (of course, I've thought that before, too!).
Great fun ahead, huh?!
Trace, maybe I could ruin the secrets for you, like I did with Dancing with the Stars (I feel really bad about that, sorry!)
I look so cute don't I ?
Post a Comment