Tyler hamming it up. The rolled up piece of paper is his light saber.

All four kids. They are pretty wonderful, if I do say so myself.


Look at these cute boys! We were on a walk on the trail because a little after Joanne arrived we got a call and a real estate agent wanted to bring some clients for a showing. The story of our lives.

Ryan saw this picture and said: "I look like a chicken!" Tee hee, what a crack up.
And this picture just melts my heart!

Joanne came and it was so fun to see her again. Thanks for the great pictures!
3 comments:
Thanks for having me over! It is always so much fun for me to visit with all of you. I will send some pictures of the girls soon too.
Ryan does look like a chicken. :) These are great pictures! I can't wait to see these kids again in a little while!!
Fantabulous! Terrific! Spectacular! It doesn't get any better than these!
Post a Comment