I'm hoping some pictures will help Rachel recuperate. We love you!
Can you belive it snowed yesterday in Redmond? The kids had a great time playing. The pictures of the girls aren't very clear, but they do show how much it was coming down.
Here are a few from Halloween. Yes, I know how long it has been since I've blogged.
Wonderful Halloween costumes. I wish I had been there at the zoo with you. I LOVED seeing the snow in Redmond, but most of all, what is going on with Aunt Rachel? How should I address my prayers? My wrist is healing, but I am going to the doctor today just in case, for an x-ray. Much love, Grandma Gwen
Oh - what's happened to "Aunt Rachel?" I hope she is alright! I just can't believe the snow in Seattle! That is amazing. We just got our first official "it's sticking" snowfall last night. It's about as much as it looks like you're getting in your corner of the states. The halloween costumes are great! And I love the picture of Tyler. He always has a smile on his face. It seems like he's been smiling from the time he arrived into this world. that's what I love so much about him! :) Love, Aunt Joanne
MY KIDS! and by my kids, of course i mean your kids... It seems like forever since I was there, but i've not been back here that long. Thanks for the pics of the kids, LOVE THEM! They're so cute in the snow!
What gorgeous snow! Tanner and Taggart were asking me the other day if snow is real, or if it just make-believe. This should help my cold-deprived kids to see that it is real!
As always, fun to see your blonde cuties!
PS - It's been longer for me to blog -- I kind of forgot about it altogether! Yikes!
5 comments:
Wonderful Halloween costumes. I wish I had been there at the zoo with you. I LOVED seeing the snow in Redmond, but most of all, what is going on with Aunt Rachel? How should I address my prayers? My wrist is healing, but I am going to the doctor today just in case, for an x-ray. Much love, Grandma Gwen
Oh - what's happened to "Aunt Rachel?" I hope she is alright!
I just can't believe the snow in Seattle! That is amazing. We just got our first official "it's sticking" snowfall last night. It's about as much as it looks like you're getting in your corner of the states. The halloween costumes are great! And I love the picture of Tyler. He always has a smile on his face. It seems like he's been smiling from the time he arrived into this world. that's what I love so much about him! :)
Love, Aunt Joanne
MY KIDS! and by my kids, of course i mean your kids... It seems like forever since I was there, but i've not been back here that long. Thanks for the pics of the kids, LOVE THEM! They're so cute in the snow!
Great costumes, Jeanne. Do you enjoy getting the kids dressed up, or do you endure until Halloween is over. I'm sadly the latter...
Fun to have it snow so much there. We've only had 3 inches so far this year. It looks beautiful!
What gorgeous snow! Tanner and Taggart were asking me the other day if snow is real, or if it just make-believe. This should help my cold-deprived kids to see that it is real!
As always, fun to see your blonde cuties!
PS - It's been longer for me to blog -- I kind of forgot about it altogether! Yikes!
Post a Comment