It is 7:06 p.m. on Sunday evening.
I t has been almost three months since I last blogged. That should be a record of some sort.
Here are some pictures, in no order with minimal comment. Paige playing soccer, Kaite & Paige on the first day of school, and a rare Jeanne sighting.
Phew, take that off my to-do list.
O.K., now it is 7:14 p.m. Eight minutes only. Why don't I do this more often. Maybe I will. . .
6 comments:
Oh, how I miss these kids. I hope you all know how much I love you all.
Posting isn't that hard, but just not a top priority!
What adorable girls! I so wish we could get them together with Eliza.
Soccer season is so fun. There's just nothing better than two soccer games each Saturday to bring the family together. Last week I lost my voice from all of the cheering!
AH, how much fun to see another post on here! I miss you all so much! I especially like the "random Jeanne photo" - good to see you on here Jeanne!
Love you.
Joanne
MY GIRLS!thanks for posting the pics! I love these kids!
good story that you'll appreciate. Today I went to the bookstore to look at kid books, I was just in the mood. And I found the Sandra Boynton series... most importantly "But Not The Hippopotamus", the one I used to read Ryguy all the time. It made me really happy to find it, but they only had it in a boxed series. SO, I asked the lady at the counter to order it for me. I'll be reading that book in a week. :D That's just how much I miss those kids!
Phew! I'm just glad that I'm not the only one! Thanks for not blogging in three months...makes my 3 weeks or so look small. Love the pictures, too...that's my holdup.
My book came in this weekend, I picked it up on Monday and we read it at FHE. It really made me miss the kids, thankfully I have pics of them on my phone. Love them (and you)
Post a Comment