Way to grow Katie!! Tall is Cool! =)
I remember when Paul passed me in height! Paige, it's not so bad being the shorter one! You ladies are sure growing up beautiful!
I think I'll post on this again. :) How are you doing Paul and Jeanne, Paige, Katie, Ryan, and Tyler!?! I miss you all so very much! I will be in Seattle from May 26 - June 2 and hope to see lots of you while I'm there...Much Love,Aunt Joanne
Jeanne & Paul: your kids are soooo cute! I remember that was about the age I passed up Tona in height....
Shrink Katie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to grow Katie!! Tall is Cool! =)
I remember when Paul passed me in height! Paige, it's not so bad being the shorter one! You ladies are sure growing up beautiful!
I think I'll post on this again. :) How are you doing Paul and Jeanne, Paige, Katie, Ryan, and Tyler!?! I miss you all so very much! I will be in Seattle from May 26 - June 2 and hope to see lots of you while I'm there...
Much Love,
Aunt Joanne
Jeanne & Paul: your kids are soooo cute! I remember that was about the age I passed up Tona in height....
Shrink Katie!
Post a Comment