Here are my reasons to:
- easy way to share pictures
- everyone else is doing it
- it is the 21st century after all
- beats laundry any day
Here are my reasons not to:
- I really don't have enough time
- I am technologically challenged
- everyone else is--do I really want to be like everyone else?
- I will never be as clever and entertaining as Petra
3 comments:
Jeanne ~
Hmmm...blog or not to blog? I agree with your list of reasons why not to, they apply to me as well. If you choose not to however, I am more than happy to post pics of the krumperkids from my blog! :) Just send them on my direction and I will set them to La Vie Est Belle Toujours! :)
Love you!
Joanne
Reason to blog: so interested and proud Aunt Diane can see frequent pictures of her nieces and nephews. Let Petra be Petra, and cute Tueller Krumperman pictures be Tueller Krumperman pictures.
Plus, your progeny is far cuter than mine. Keep those photos coming!
Post a Comment